Our expert says:
Cellulite is nothing more than a specific kind of fat women (usually) tend to develop. To reduce this, you can try to lose a bit of weight if appropriate, drink enough (1.5l) water per day to reduce toxin build up, and massage the areas to increase blood flow in the superficial tissues. Most expensive treatments only help temporarily and cellulite returns as soon as you stop using it.
In a nutshell:
1. Watch your diet - avoid high fat and refined or preserved foods.
2. Incorporate fresh and natural foods into your diet.
3. Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
4. Limit the consumption of caffeine and alcohol.
5. Get plenty of fiber.
6. Quit or cut down on smoking.
7. Avoid medications not necessary to health and well being.
8. Get plenty of exercise.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.