Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2010/02/18

Cellulite Cream

I have high blood pressure and bought a cellulite control massage cream. When I opened the box and read the pamflet it stated ' this product is extremely effective and should not be used during pregnancy, anyone suffering from HBP or on medication. What are the implications if used relating to above? Thanks

Dear Vanessa
You don't mention what ingredients this cellulite cream contains? so I can't really judge. But warnings not to use any medication or product should always be taken seriously. It is possible that the cream contains a vasoconstrictor substance (a compound that makes the blood vessels contract), which could increase your high bp. Please don't use the product.

1

Dear Vanessa