Question
Posted by: me | 2010/02/24

cellulite

does running reduce cellulite? ive noticed that i have on my legs and i want to know if this will help.

Dear Me
I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercises may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that also help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. If you still find that nothing helps for the cellulite then you could discuss the problem with a cosmetic surgeon. Running should help with general weightloss and also improve the circulation to the affected areas, and also make you fit and firmer, so do keep up the good work.

2
Posted by: ryyuvnodan | 2011/01/27

Reply to ryyuvnodan

Dear Me