Posted by: Really | 2009-09-29

Can cellulite be treated 100% effectively? I started a slimming diet, I exercise at least 5 times a week and drinks 2 L water a day. I have lost 5kg and feel great, but I don'  t see improvement on cellulite. What more can I do, or should I just give it time? Are it possible for cellulite to disapear?

Dear Really
Cellulite is still one of those unanswered problems that no one can actually treat 100% effectively. I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted exercises may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that also help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. If you still find that nothing helps for the cellulite then you could discuss the problem with a cosmetic surgeon.
Keep up the good work with the weightloss and the gym.