Question

cellulite

im am in my early 20' s and notice that im geting cellulite on my stomach and thighs.im relatively small built so i am not sure what is causing this.is their any effective creams on the market that i can use ?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

In my opinion topical creams for cellulite have a very limited effect but if you would like to try one my advice is to look at the Environ range.
Your best approach for cellulite treatment is to consider Syneron’s Velashape as this is one of the most effective non surgical technologies available today. One can expect a significant improvement in the dimpled appearance of the skin and a circumferential reduction of between 2 to 4 cm.