Posted by: Me | 2008-11-26

Is there anyone out there who can tell me what i can do to make my cellulite dissapear or even just to make it look better. I started exercising in February this year and after i bathed i pour cold water all over my body to get my blood flow to flow better. i can' t see a difference, although i did lose 10kg is there anything else i can do?

please advise

Dear Me
Congratulations on losing those 10 kg - that is wonderful! I have written an article on cellulite which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and reading article 137 "The Lowdown on Cellulite". You can also try targeted exercises for those problem areas, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that also help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. Body brushing may help, but there is not much scientific evidence about the effectiveness of this method.
Hope you can also shed the cellulite

Posted by: Me | 2008-11-27

Thank you for your reply.

Thanks I will read it.

Reply to Me