Question
Posted by: Leandra | 2009/10/29

Celltone-Snail gel

Good day,

I read about the new product: " CELL TONE SNAIL GEL" , I just want to know if it will help to reduce stretch marks?

Hallo Leandra
Stretch marks are actually scars because of damage to the collagen in the skin due to quick stretching of the skin and very few creams will really help after it has formed as it can't regenerate the collagen that was damaged (although it may help to prevent stretch marks). Laser, dermabration and chemical peels and retinoid creams may help to make it less noticable but won't take it away. With time stretch marks tend to become thinner and white instead of red streaks and this makes it less noticable with time.

78
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/13

Hey I have dark marks on my face and stretch marks in some parts of my body so I just want to know which celltone products can help?

Posted by: Tsedi | 2016/07/15

Hi I have been using celtone tissue oil,scuba, celtone facial soap. But my dark sports are not going away rather they are darker . Should I use snail gel to make it better

Reply to Tsedi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/29

yes use it because it truly does work. it worked for me in just 14 days .. the darks marks and pimples started reducing

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/15

hi Is celltone trustable? i just don't want too waste my money on something that wouldn't work for me. i've got bad dark marks on my face. And if celltone does 'work' which one do i buy????????????

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/03

I used celltone gel for two weeks my skin become better

Posted by: Sithembile | 2016/06/02

Hy i need help,I have dark sports an pimples on my face its really bad can I use cellton?please be honesty? Plc

Reply to Sithembile
Posted by: Sithembile | 2016/06/02

Reply to Sithembile
Posted by: Sithembile | 2016/06/02

Reply to Sithembile
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/28

I've used celltone for a month for my blemishes but did not make any difference to my blemishes appearance there was just nothing, instead I felt like my blemishes were getting worse..wish I never wasted my money. .am using a skin product from clicks its been three weeks already my blemishes are becoming lighter I can see the difference and its way cheaper than this celltone..this product does not work

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Luu | 2016/06/23

Which product did you use from clicks

Posted by: Phindi | 2016/06/15

Hi I also have blemishes which product did you use? Please help?

Posted by: hello | 2016/05/09

can i apply celltone gel on my arms

Reply to hello
Posted by: mapaseka | 2016/04/27

Just started to use cell tone product I hope my dark spot will disappear .wish me luck.

Reply to mapaseka
Posted by: natalie | 2016/04/13

i bought celltone exfoliating gel and moisturiser fr my acne..now my face is getting worse i got so much pimples and my face is oily..do i have to buy the whole thng so tht i cn be better or do i just leave the whole thing cz i wont waste my money on something thats not gona help me...

Reply to natalie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/31

What will happen to your face or body when you stop using celltone tissue oil /snail gel?????

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

This things did it helps chubaba in my face

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

Posted by: Precious | 2016/03/30

I have dark/redish stretch marks on my hips,bum,thighs n legs will cell tone be able to help me coz i still miss the days i used to wear shorts plz plz plz help its really urgent

Reply to Precious
Posted by: Nicole | 2016/03/21

I dnt knw wat to do others say its gud others say its not.. heeeey im worried

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: Palesa Lefatsa | 2016/03/19

Oh, my gosh. This product does wonders. My face now looks like a baby. Thanks to celltone for healing my acne of 3 years.

Reply to Palesa Lefatsa
Posted by: Luyanda | 2016/03/08

I have scars in my face can help me

Reply to Luyanda
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/03

I had stitches on my leg that left a scar, I'm not sure of which product I should buy to remove this scar or what to to.! please help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/02

Um very scared to use this product because um not sure if it will help...I have these dark spots and pimples.

Posted by: Akhona | 2016/02/08

For scars ill stand up and say Cell tone tissue oil definitely works but as for stretch marks ay NO IT DOESNT.

Reply to Akhona
Posted by: Akhona | 2016/02/08

Reply to Akhona
Posted by: Akhona | 2016/02/08

Reply to Akhona
Posted by: Akhona | 2016/02/08

Reply to Akhona
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/28

Just started using celtone tissue oil and the scars and stretch marks are getting light, um so happy !

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/20

I will buy celtone tissue oil for my stretch marks. If it helps, I'll inform you. Yoll will have to believe me coz I won't lie this product is expensive. Thank you ?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/20

It's me again, excuse my question mark. It was an emoji

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/16

I have been using celltone for a month now and it doesn't work at all instead my face looks way worse, the product just makes my skin even oilier than it is and this has lead to an acne developing on my cheeks. Plz do not waste your money on the product. I have been using the celltone tissue oil on my stretch marks and there's is no difference at all.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/03

Celltone absolutely works , I have been using it for a short period on the stretch marks on me , and there's a difference . It doesn't take very long as in a year or two. I'm happy :)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/01

Its a stupid product....its Very expensive for nOthing.... It ddnt work for me...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/20

Hi I just found out that I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my first baby..I have been using celltone products on my skin im just worried how safe it is

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/06

hi it didn't work for me

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/16

good day i have scars and strectch marks in my body can cellton work for me

Posted by: khuthadzo | 2015/11/08

I have lot of dark spot on my face n pimples, i've used so many things trying to remove them but it didn't work. will celtone gel help? how long does it take to remove?

Reply to khuthadzo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/07

I hv hiv rash can celltone help to remove the dark sports n the rash

Posted by: anonymous | 2015/10/05

I have bought the celton 200ml tissue oil does that alone remove stretch marks

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/29

I have a sensitive skin and If I get hurt or sumthng it leaves dark sport all over m body ...will celtone help remove the marks??

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/27

I have purchased cell tone startpark which one must I start.

Posted by: veliswa | 2015/09/25

how much it is?where i must buy it?

Reply to veliswa | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/31

It's 599 at clicks or dischem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/23

its around R500 you should buy it at clicks or game or dis chem

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/25

hi i have a dark spot on my legs and my body will celltone snail extract gel help?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/20

Used persivate ointment for a very long time now i started developingn dark spots on my face ans when i stop using it i get rash n it itches can celltone help me...which product to buy?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/20

Posted by: lebohang | 2015/08/26

Hi!I just wanted to know if celltone can remove my black spots and pimples for 14 days?

Reply to lebohang
Posted by: Confidence | 2015/08/18

Celltone has made my skin horrible within a week of using it.My skin is like that of a snail(seriously) ,has bad acne like snail's stomach, my neck is rough and starts to change to black colour. Every part of me is horrible and now my face is also starting to change.All I need is some help.Is there something I can use on my skin to become better?please help I am so desperate

Reply to Confidence | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/05

I'm also like that I have been using for a week is nt working wat can I do

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/08

hi, I had been using it also for 2 weeks and my skin went from not bad to very very very bad! I have teen skin again, I was thinking of maybe waiting it out but this morning was the last time I used it! never again!!

Posted by: Tamia | 2015/08/17

I have been using celtone for 3 months now nd it does not work.There isn't even a small difference. ...plz dont waste your money by buying it!

Reply to Tamia
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/16

my first born is 3 months only started using celltone last month and there's a huge difference

Posted by: natasha | 2015/07/07

You would not believe but I have been using celtone defoliator on my waist for two month for my stretch marks and I have seen an improvement it didn't fade the stretch marks completely but it made it lighter so it was a bit less obvious to spot...so I would say maybe start with the exfoliater gel or tissue oil just to test and not spend a lot of money at first on snail gel. We all have different skin types what might work for one wont necessarily work for the other.

Reply to natasha
Posted by: fifi | 2015/07/02

I hv a terrible face with lots of old dark black spots will celltone gel help me to remove them?

Reply to fifi
Posted by: lol | 2015/06/15

hy i have dark spot on my face and i want to know if i use celltone will it come off bcz i hate hvng dark spot

Reply to lol
Posted by: shekina | 2015/06/05

I want to know if the celltone works. I used nutrigena exfoliate for dark spot each day it works for removing dark spot . But remember doing it every day. My sin problem now is I think because my hormone disorder. What do you think I can use

Reply to shekina
Posted by: bonita schierhout | 2015/05/07

I been using. Celltone gel for 2months. And nothing happened. So please people. Don't buy the product

Reply to bonita schierhout
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/06

it helps

Posted by: Steve | 2015/01/19

I have dark marks on my face for a very long time i try every thing but nothing helps,can celltone gel solve my problem

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Steve | 2015/01/19

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Sipho | 2015/01/02

I have dark marks on my face,can celltone gel remove them?

Reply to Sipho | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/06

yes

Posted by: Lesego | 2014/12/10

I have been using Cell tone for 3 months now for my stretch marks and there isn't a slight difference so I looked on the Internet and I discovered that there are articles proving that Cell tone doesn't do what it claims to do. It has been tested and it's all lies so don't loose R1500 like I did for nothing

Reply to Lesego
Posted by: Lesego | 2014/12/10

Reply to Lesego | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Luu | 2016/06/23

Srs

Posted by: Nkanyiso | 2014/12/04

i have a problem with mi face,can i use celltone to remove dark spot to my cheers

Reply to Nkanyiso
Posted by: boniswa | 2014/11/16

I have scetch mark an I wanto know if this product can remove it .

Reply to boniswa
Posted by: thamsanqa | 2014/10/27

hi am 26 years of age and pregnant with my first child and developing a lot of stretch marks will snail gel help me to remove them.

Reply to thamsanqa
Posted by: l.l Boland | 2014/09/25

I have pimples on every joint of my body,which leaves dark spot.I ask whether cell tone can help me or nt?

Reply to l.l Boland
Posted by: Daisy | 2014/09/18

I have a bad skin in my face is celltone can help me cos ive tried so many thing but doesnt work,and how much is it,i really need it.

Reply to Daisy
Posted by: Yonela | 2014/09/15

Hi i just want to know if this celtone can help me to remove the stretch marks permanently?

Reply to Yonela
Posted by: Nthabi-lee | 2014/09/03

Hi can u plz tel me hw mch is the celltone gel.i really really need it,because i hv bad stretch marks on my hips n i cnt even wear a cropped top

Reply to Nthabi-lee
Posted by: Palesa | 2014/08/28

Am having dry skin problems will celltone help me

Reply to Palesa
Posted by: Sinazo | 2014/08/05

Hello. I have black spot in my legs,, so i would like to know whether the celltone can be able to remove it...

Reply to Sinazo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/16

Hi, i. Have acne that only shows up in the winter season and it leaves bad spots. It really makes me uncomfortable. Will this celltone help and how soon

Posted by: apix | 2014/04/11

wat can i use to remove spots on my face beside celltone coz i tried it but it nva worked

Reply to apix
Posted by: waseem | 2009/11/09

I was scard in the facial area in 1995 in a car accident. A few months ago I went for surgery to remove what I thought was a cyst about 3cm away from my left eye.Atfer the surgery my skin started to develope which I think its called Keliods. Will the snail gel heal those scars or what suggestions is there?

Reply to waseem