Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/08/03

Cellphones and brain cancer

Please help, I have anxiety disorder and I know all my techniques to try and stop worrying, but I had a long cellphone conversation today and have a terrible head ache so I am now freaking out about the radiation ect: is there a particular phone that is better than others to prevent or lessen the effects, I now this is not the forum for this but hoping you can all ease my currant panic attack...please

OK, whether there are ANY radiation harmful effects from using cellphones is still very debatable, and if there are any effects, they come from many years of prolonged use. It is totally impossible that you could have sffered any ill-effects from this single long call.
In future, as there is never any real need for prolonged cell calls, keep the calls short and to the point. That'll keep your costs down, and let you use your time more usefully.
I hear that using a hands-free set would reduce the tiny amounts of radiation still further.

1