Question
Posted by: JK | 2012/08/16

Cellfood and breast cancer

Hello doctor

I''d just like your input regarding the product Cellfood. I''ve read a lot of good testimonials about it and my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer just the other day and will start with chemo very soon. Will Cellfood help with her overall health at all?

I do not see any reason why cellfood will not be beneficial to her general health. Chemo therapy is essential in treating breast cancer and can have many side effects, especially nausea, vommitting and in turn cause anorexia. Cellfood will help to improve her general state of health.