The say you get a certain amount of free minutes when you recharge for a certain amount. These free minutes can be used to call another cellc prepaid subscriber.
With R25 recharge, you get 50 free minutes. Which is what I did yesterday. SO I call my husband who is also a prepaid cellc subscriber. Instead of my free minutes applying to the call. I git cut off after 4min 86sec because it was charging the money. I can' t even use the free minutes cos it says i have insufficient funds. Do I have bridge of promise case here? And what step can I take?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

I think you should be speaking to a Commercial lawyer about this.

If you read correctly it says the free minutes will be availible within 1 hour after you have recharge your phone

Posted by: kay | 2009-05-20

I think you had better read the recharge voucher again what 50 free minutes for R25.00 sounds incorrect to me.

Reply to kay