Question
Posted by: Def Anon | 2012-02-14

Celibate

Hi, am a 25 years old, been celibate for almost 9 years now. I haven''''t had a boyfriend all these years but since this year I told myself I wanted to start dating. Back then I was young and naive but now I have lots of sex and relationships information that will come in handy when I start dating or even becoming intimate. But my main problem is self confidence, I don''''t think I will be confident enough to get intimate with someone who has lots of experience or has been around the field for quiet some time ....any help to boost my confidence will be appreciated!

reading sex manuals and sex edu books. additionally, by masturbating you will be able to identify what you find pleasing / arousing and stimulating.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-02-16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2012-02-14

So you were having sex at 16,hhmmmmm ! Sex comes naturally so don''t stress yourself.Just remember to practice safe sex and take things slowly.

Reply to XXX