Posted by: Celiac | 2012-02-08

celiac test

Hi doc

I have had blood in my stool for quite some time now. I didn''t worry too much about this as my homeopath told me I had hemorrhoids.
But I saw a doctor afterwards who told me that I did not have hemorrhoids, but a fungus.

Either way, the bleeding continues - not every time I have a bowl movement, sometimes only a little bit and sometimes a lot.
I can''t see anything strange around my anus, so whatever it is must be internal.

A recent addition to this is dark green stool.
I am tired all the time and generally just feel off.
I''m not on antibiotics or any other medication and there has not been any changes to my diet.

I am experiencing a lot of symptoms (not mentioned here) that match those of someone with celiac disease.
How can I get tested for this and can I request this from my GP or do I need to see a specialist?

Posted by: Celiac | 2012-02-11

Seriously, doc? ''XXX'' is you reply?
If you don''t want to comment on this very embarrasing issue, can''t you at least tell me how to go about getting tested for celiac?

Reply to Celiac