Question
Posted by: Reanda | 2012-10-31

Celestemine and exercise

I am an exercise junkie, who exercise between 6 and 7 times a week. I sometimes get allergic reactions (asthma induced??) when i exercise and end up with swollen eyes and sometimes goes into anafalactic shock. They have tested me many times and still no answer. What i would like to know is, if i get an ''medium'' allergic reaction and take celestemine (about 4 pills), what influence does this have on my exercise and may i try to exercise the day after??
Thank you!

Reanda

The Celestamine can make you feel tired and cause impaired judgement. I do not think that it will be advisable after taking so many Celestamine tablets.