Question
Posted by: Pieter | 2010-05-31

Celebrex 200

I have been diagnosed with Sciatica and have been taking Celebrex 200 for about 3 months. I am concerned about the safe longest period to take this drug. My dosage is one capsule per day and I take it with Lyrica 150 and Ziak for hypertension.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

The most important question is if the tablets are actually relieving your pain. If they do you should vary the dosages and see if you can lower the dosages : maybe take one five times a day then every second day and so on. If the pills do not relieve your pain you should see a specialist and consider if surgery is indicated. If you obtain relief from the medication though you would continue with them and avoid an operation.