Posted by: Sunny | 2009-02-23

Ceacerian and Stomach execises

Hi doc

I am currently doing taebo at home combined with a balanced diet and it' s really working. My problem is that I need an exercise that will tone my stomach and that will not harm my operation.(I had two ceacers the latest was in 2007).

The other problem is that during the week I can only manage to do my excises after 18H00. Now I' ve realised that I can' t do them in the morning even if I have time(during the weekend), I just don' t have the energy but afternoon I do them for 1Hour to 11/2 hrs.

Hi Sunny

Part of the answer is just time. It will take time to see that particular result. Everyone battles with a specific area and it is this area that is most difficult to budge. Specific exercises don't work, only cardio and general training and so you're already doing the right thing. And it's working. So you should be very encouraged. Just keep it going.

As for the time, it's fine - don't try to fix what is not broken. You seem to be doing the exercise, and it doesn't matter when you train, provided you train. So I would not change anything. Just keep it up!

Good luck!