Question
Posted by: NUTS | 2008/10/14

Cdoc - Venlor vs Lexamil please advise

I have gradually stopped the venlor 150mg and gradually starting up with Lexamil to 20mg. Venlor had severe withdrawals which I am still experiencing after starting the lexamil and it has made me gain weight. I am desperate to loose it as it does not help with my depression, Will Lexamil also make me gain weight? if so are there other treatments that will not have this side effect. Also how have other people found Leximal compared to Venlor? I am concerned that this will make me feel worse.

I've just responded to this question, which I think you also posted yesterday