Question
Posted by: anxious | 2008/10/21

CD

CD

I always figured that because I am not allowed any form of anti-inflammatory content, I have always included Voltaren gels as well. Am I in fact wrong in including these?

Thanks.

Hi Anxious
Voltaren jel works only on the skin and the absorbtion is much lower than tablets, so you can use it with care

2
Posted by: CD again | 2008/10/22

Dear Anxious
Physio also works very well for this - they use infra red treatment

Reply to CD again
Posted by: anxious | 2008/10/22

CD

Isn' t there something else I can rub on my back other than antiflammatory? How long is this going to take to get better? I havent had much of an appetite today (Wed) and dont feel great! Its still not 100%

Reply to anxious