Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/20

CBTtherapy

Hi cybershrink*hug* i have béen for 2 cbt sessiöns! Wow what an eyeopener. Having to challenge myself and write down those negative feelings are really hard and exhausting, but its the beginning of the healing i have a very critical unsatisfied SElF, luckily we are going to work on that: its hard cause all these unresolved feelings all jump up for attention now. No puick fix determinate to learn to really just be me and ok with that. .

Thasnks for thios most excellent news ! You've got it ! Now, like others who have tried it, you're seeing why I like CBT, even I have to bore other people about it ! Keep up the excellent work !

2
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/20

Thanks SG

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Sg | 2008/06/20

Glad to hear that you are doing well Kasandra.Keep it up.

Reply to Sg