Question
Posted by: Paul J | 2010/06/14

CBT Therapy

Can you help out with a list of CBT therapist in Sandton/Rivonia - JHB or Centurion, PTA regions? I can''t seem to find anything on the internet.

Many thanks,
P

I wish someone would create and maintain an up-to-date list of CBT-capablle therapists, but I haven\t found one yet ! FAMSA might know of some, and I noticed the SADAG ( number on this page ) web-site lists therapists noting some who provide CBT.

2
Posted by: xxx | 2010/06/14

Hi Paul J
I recently phoned SADAG and they gave me a few. I phoned and left messages and decided I would go with the first person to call me back. It was Warren Solomons at the Morningside Manor Medical Center. Had my first appointment last week and he seemed great. The first consultation is to do an assessment and then he works out some sort of programme to follow.
Hope this helps.

Reply to xxx