Posted by: DS | 2009-08-20

CBT Again

Thanks Doc, found an Al-anon meeting just down the road from my house...

now how do i find a CBT therapist... Its not like you can just open the yellow pages? or can you? Feel weird picking my therapists name out of hat?

Goof on Al-Anon
I wish the CBT guys were more oranized ! When you take your doctor's recommendation of a therapist, you're really just picking a name out of HIS hat ! The Anxiety-Depression Support Group ( number on this page ) lists on their website, and may have an even more up-todate list for callers, srinks around the country includin an indication of which say they provide SBT, and I'd think that FAMSA should also be able to provide some similar recommendations