Question
Posted by: Eeyore | 2012/08/14

CBT

Where can I find a qualified CBT Therapist in Johannesburg? I am only on a hospital plan medical aid and can''t afford the high fees most psychologists charge

I wish there was an easy answer to this. The Anxiety-depression support group website lists some psychotherapists who do CBT, though I'm bothered by reports of possible favouritism in regard to who they do or don't reward ; and FAMSA which seems a reliable national group can give information about counsellors of various sorts throughout the country, with an indication of costs

1