Question
Posted by: Essy | 2011/08/18

CBT

I am looking for a CB therapist in the Roodepoort/West Rand area. Does anyone know the cost of such treatment?

You should of course check with any psychologist's office when you call, and I think under the new Consumer Protection Act they ought to inform you up-front about costs. Usually all forms of psychothertapy cost the same per session ; CBT when effective, and it often is, can be cheaper in the long-run as it is often useful within a shorter course of treatment than the more wishy-washy varieties which can take ages without necessarily achieving much

3
Posted by: Essy | 2011/08/30

Thanks CS. @ Boni I did some research. Are you a shrink?

Reply to Essy

Posted by: Boni | 2011/08/19

It intrigues me that you are so clear on requesting CBT over other forms of therapy. The cost would be the same as for other forms of psychotherapy - in the region of R500-R650 an hr.

Reply to Boni