Question
Posted by: Self | 2010/09/09

CBT

Will it benefit me to buy a book on CBT? There is one out ''CBT for Dummies'' since I cannot afford a professional?

I haven't seen the "for Dummies" version, but the series is generally good ; if you check on Amazon ( best for reading others' reviews of books ) and then review prices on take2.co.za, you may find some others that would help too. Excellent idea !
I have seen some studies showing that working with such a book can indeed be helpful, especially where the issues aren't especially complex.
My cat says I can rwead the "Cats for Dummies" book, after I get her a copy of "Dummies for Cats".

1