Question
Posted by: just me | 2009/06/24

CBT

Hi Doc. I decided that I should maybe see a CB Therapist. I tried the yellow pages, but cannot find nything. Can you PLEEASE help me with some direction where to look for such a therapist? I am situated in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs).

We really baly need a propser online directory to all such therapists, but nobody has produced one so far. The closest to it is the website ( and you can also call them ) of the Anxiety/Depression Support Group ( number on this page ) which lists many therapists around the coun try and does indicate quite a number who do CBT. FAMSA should also be able to indicate som of their counsellors competent in this field.