Question
Posted by: Doze | 2009-10-30

cayene pepper tablets

I am on lilliy fluoxcetine and librax for ceretonin imbalance. I heard about t cayene pepper tablets which helps with weight loss will the tablets have an affect on my medication that I,m using

I have sen absolutely no good research indicating that Cayenne pepper tablets are of the slightest use in helping you to lose weight. Putting cayenne pepper or any other highly irritating substance into a capsule would help you swallow it without getting overwhelmed by the awful flavour, and would then irritate your stomach and bowels, posibly giving you indigestion and maybe even diarrhoea, which might make you lose interest in eating, but this would not be in the least a healthy way to go about it. A sound basic diet from a proper dietician and a sensible exercise program, are what would be likely to work.

2
Posted by: Elsje | 2009-11-09

Los Eltroxin ' n onderaktiewe sklildklier probleem op? My dogter is 16 en al 5 jaar op behandeling. Sy' s steeds altyd baie moeg, sukkel met haar gewig, het ' n baie lae ummienstelsel, haar hare val uit. Sy het al selfmoord oorweeg. HELP ASB!!!

Reply to Elsje