Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/12/10

Cauterization

Dear Gynaedoc

I went to the clinic to diagnose my warts and they say I have genital warts on my mucous. I went to the gynae and got an appointment for cauterization. My problem is that they said I have to go in to the hospital on the 3rd and the cauterization will be done on the 4th and then I can only leave on the 5th! Is that how it always works or is there some way that I can get it done faster or with another faster treatment maybe?

Many hospitals operate this way. You will have to stay in for a day after the surgery, but you could try and see if it would be possible for you to come in on the morning of the operation.