Posted by: Uchenna | 2010-06-20

Male, sees blood in stool for more than a week now but no sign of sickness

It can be due to a small internal tare of the anal mucosa or due to internal/external hemorroids. You can use Anusol cream or Anusol suppositries for a period of seven days. This is available over the counter. If the symptoms persist, you should consult your doctor for a proctoscopy or colonoscopy, to find the cause of the problem.

Posted by: laurence | 2016-03-30

I am 65 years old and have the same problem and physically I feel good but oly had this problem for the past 3 day

Reply to laurence | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: laurence | 2016-03-30

thank you for your quick response