Posted by: Thuso | 2008-11-27

causes bleeding after exercise

I attended the spinning class for about an hour. After the exercise I had spots of blood in my panty. What causes bleeding after exercise and what kind of doctor/specialist should I visit for proper analysis. I am 26 old female. How can this affect me negatively.

Hi Thuso

I would see a gynaecologist about it. There are no "normal" exercise associated problems that would cause this, so it is likely a medical consideration, and therefore should be dealt with appropriately. The first port of call is that you should probably see your normal doctor, and they will refer you on. I would not want to speculate or how it might affect you in the future because I don't know what the cause is. Regardless, it's something you should see to and make sure it's treated.