Question
Posted by: naka | 2008/11/05

Cause for spotting?

Dear Doc

I used to bleed after sex I then went for a pap smear and the results were negative, no more bleed after sex, my concern is that I have been spotting during ovulation and also few days before mentruation, my period lasts for 3 days and its medium flow, what could be the problem? What is causing the spotting please help.

It is likely to be hormonal. Many women have some spotting at the time of ovulation as hormone levels drop then.
This can also occur premenstrually. it is not usually a reason for concern.

1
Posted by: naka | 2008/11/11

Thank you so much doc for the response.

I really appreciate it.

Reply to naka