Question

Cause a miscarriage

Me again (HIV question) how can I get misoprostol to terminate my pregnancy? I am 6 weeks pregnant as I mentioned before. I don' t want another child with this man now. I don' t want him or this marriage anymore..... please help

You have to see a doctor to prescribe the drugs and the abortion has to be supervised by a doctor. There is a legal process that has to be gone through.

1

Hey, I know the feeling but please do keep the child in whatever you decide, God has blessed you with the child, don' t do something you might regret later.....believe i know what i' m talking about.......you say you have a son already....you could be carrying a little girl...do you really want to do that?

Ive been through worst than that...if you need to talk email me on ntombieg at yahoo dot com. I' ll be waiting for you email......

God loves you and he wouldn' t have given you child if he knew you won' t be a good mother...