Question
Posted by: Me Again | 2009/10/28

Caught on shit!

Ag no man! I just caught on shit here at work!
No making right or anything like that. Something was done a while back, came out now, how was I supposed to know I was not allowed to do that for heavens sake!
How do I forgot about messing up! I' ve been searching for things to take my mind off it as its pointless stressing about it.

Well, stressing alone isn't helpful in any situation. IS this something which actually wasn't allowed when you did it, but nobody told you or others about this rule ? Or a new rule ? Anyhow, that's not the point. The issue now is are there useful ways for you to make amends and improve the situation, other than just doing your usual work as well as posible, and never making that mistake again ?

1