Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010/07/22

Caught Marstubating

i am the lady of 24 and stay with my brother for the past 3 months. last week he caught me masturbating on the sofa, watching one of his porn movies while he was away, He did not knock and i wasn''t aware that the door was not locked. i was so shocked and my tool fell on the floor while i ws trying to cover myself up, even though he was drunk, i am sure he saw it all ever since then i am afraid to look him in the eye and he has never said anything about it. must i apologise or just pretend nothing happened. i am so miserable wish someone can understand.

masturbation is natural, normal and can be a great approach to sexuality in a relationship. do not be ashamed, I am sure that he masturbates to the very same porn movies.
We must realise that masturbation is normal for women.

11
Posted by: brown | 2014/03/03

u dnt have to apologise! Prtend as if there is nthng happned

Reply to brown
Posted by: general | 2013/10/03

I'M SURE 98% OF HUMAN BEINGS ARE DOING IT DON'T FEEL ASHAMED.

Reply to general
Posted by: Gary | 2010/07/27

Don''t feel embarrased to look him in the eye. It was HIS porn movies, was it not? I assure you he does not sit and watch them with popcorn. You are a sexual being, just like him. Yes it was embarrasing to be caught, but that does not make you a bad person. He does it too, he was just lucky enough never to be caught out...yet. So ignore it, and don''t discuss it.

Reply to Gary
Posted by: Johnston | 2010/07/23

oh Cathy very naughty girl, it seems to me we have ourselfs some really naughty boys and girls, i''m gonna tell big brother..:-)

Reply to Johnston
Posted by: Cathy | 2010/07/22

Count yourself lucky that U did not have the experience I had. I was 42 at the time + divorced with 2 girls aged 13 + 15. They were suppose 2 b at my mom''s the evening. Bf + I were doing it doggy style on the lounge carpet when the girls suddenly let themselves in with their own key. We were caught with more than our pants down + right in the middle of doing the deed. That was veeeery embarrasing. That happened 6 yrs ago, we r married now + I still feel funny ( sheepish) whenever I think about it

Reply to Cathy
Posted by: Damn | 2010/07/22

He is probably embarassed himself, just play it cool almost everybody masturbates it is not a scene embarassing though!

Reply to Damn
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/07/22

Candy it happened to me once - my dad caught me watching porn and mastubating. I felt embrassed but i didnt say anything or discuss it with him further.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: BB | 2010/07/22

If i was your brother i''ll prefer not to talk about it and carry on as normal.

Reply to BB
Posted by: Lesiba | 2010/07/22

I were you i will not apologise, i will pretend since he is also watching the movie and probably doing the same thing. If he did see you, also on his side is worried that you know he is watching porn. To me is 50/50, just keep quite.

Reply to Lesiba
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/07/22

Candy there is no need to feel bad, these things do unfortunately happen. Its a bit embrassing but i think that you should just pretend that nothing happened and go on as you guys usually do.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/22

Reply to sexologist