Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011-11-21

caught in the act.

We were having sex in the car and not knowing that a guy was standing next to the the door and watching the whole thing until i saw him watching and told my hubby which then my hubby got out off the car with me with my dress way up to my chest and got into the drivers seat and the guy walk back to his car and drove off and hubby drove off as well while i was putting my clothes properly on,did not tell my hubby,that turned me on big..have any of u guys have been caught with ur pants down,

This question is not directed to the sexologist

4
Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-21

Was once caught at The Hill in Northcliff by another couple who stood and watched my then girlfriend and I. I dont know thou what they seen as ouor cars windows were very misty. My now girlfriend often like to do it at the Randburg drive in, and trust me, half the cars parked at the back we doing we doing. So its abit of a turn on knowing its happening in the cars next to us. PS: My girlfriends likes to suggest we go when she feels for that thrill so no, not just guys who get a turn on. You normal

Posted by: XXX | 2011-11-21

Yes I''ve been in the same boat and it can be a bit of a turn on BUT I still prefer to avoid it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: KAA | 2011-11-21

I have being there, be proud of what you did, the person was punishing himself by looking at you, he was just watching free porn movie and he does not know you that he can talk about you on other people. next time lock the door when you do that.

Reply to KAA
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-11-21

Reply to sexologist