Posted by: WIFE | 2009-01-15

caught him going to work toiletry bag

My hsuband, of 3 years, whom I suspect is flirting with and phoning other woman continuously, and who Ive thought before is capable of having an affair because he loves female attention, went to his car the for about three mornings in a row a few weeks ago before he was about to shower, and because I became suspicious I decided to check it out, when he came back into the house, he bumped into me as I was waiting to see what he had gone to fetch, he was carrying his toiletry bag under his arm. What the hell would a manager working at his desk all day need a toiletry bag in his car for? My gut told me that my worst suspicions have been conformed, he is sleeping with someone, when I confronted him about it he obviously denied it, when I asked him to tell me then what the reason for the toiletry bag in his car was, he couldnt answer me. a few weeks later, I made love to him, despite the suspicion and the uncertainty, because I dont know how to move forward with the marriage, I feel he is my husband and I dont have concrete proof of an affair. I now feel like totally irresponsible and stupid for putting my health at risk like that because in the back of my mind something keep stelling me that his behaviour confirms that he has definately slept with someone, ho do I know that he rotected himself and is it giving me a disease? What do I do? he is just denying it, how do I deal with it, I cant move forward because Im not sure of anything, Im speculating that theres another woman, but I feel that the signs are too overwhelming and in my face to ignore

If there was an innocent reason for the mysterious toiletry bag, he could surely have explained it. Tell him you feel unhappy about many things happening currently, and want him to join you in seeing a marriage counsellor, to sort things out to benefit both of you

Posted by: Nika | 2009-01-15

Dear Wife

I' m not married but it certainly seems that he is DEFINITLY having an affair but something is going on. I mean in terms of cell phones being off all the time, been there done that got the tshirt and a HELL OF A LOT OF heartache not taking note of the signs. My dear friend MEN are predictable human beings who always have a routine and ONCE that' s being broken you must surely know that there' s something not right. For instance has he always had his cellphone off all the time, coming home late, etc. This is not something anyone wants to go through but somewhere you need to draw the line and decide what you are going to do. It is also not that easy for men tend to lie SO MUCH especially when they get confronted with issues such as this and what they don' t seem to realise is that lying in the end HURTS you so much more than them being truthfull and facing up to their wrong doings. I wish you all the luck but one thing you must know is that YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE WORTH THAN WHAT YOU ARE BEING GIVING and that is his unfaithfulness towards you. Think about you and what is best for YOU and don' t let this destroy the amazing person you are!!

Best of luck!!

Reply to Nika
Posted by: Lucie | 2009-01-15

But for ur own safety,pls use a condom.He might be sleeping around and not protectin himself.I know a whole lot of ppl who are HIV+ and infect ppl intentionally.

I was sitting with a friend of mine and I nearly fainted when she was counting a list of men she slept with,knowing very well that she was infecting them.More than 20 my dear.She says men are easy to infect cause they hate condoms.

So pls consider condoms in ur case.

Reply to Lucie
Posted by: Sorry | 2009-01-15

I also think he is having an affair, You must listen to your gutt. Keep a close eye on him, but dont let him know. You cant break up your home if you dont have solid evidence,

Reply to Sorry
Posted by: Wife | 2009-01-15

He refuses to go to counselling. Ive been for counselling, but he has doesnt know about it, I dont tell him because he doesnt believe in going to see someone for your problems. He also has his cell phone off all the time, which is another suspicious sign.

Reply to Wife