Question
Posted by: Maria | 2008-12-08

Cat(s) vomiting

We have three cats. They are fed Iams and always have clean water. Over the last couple of days we' ve found cat vomit in the house a few times. I found one of the cats throwing up in the garage. We don' t know if the other times were also her or one of the others. I' ve seen all of them eat and drink over this period and none of them appear to be ill. Is this something we should be worried about?

Dear Maria

If it lasts for more than a couple of days best to take the cat to a vet. Vomiting for a few days after eating something unusual is normal.