Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2010/01/25

Cats losing hair 365

Hi, some advise please, I have 2 females cats that are now 2 years old. Their hair is fairly long but not that bad, the problem is that they are losing their hair all the time. They are white cats, does this have something to do with it and is there anything I can do to stop or at least lessen the hair loss. I have tried brushing with the hand mitten but they don' t like it much and run when they see the mitten coming out!!!! Please help,

Dear Tracy

Mirra Cote on the food daily and a good cat food like hills. Monthly flea control also very imported.