Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010-04-14

Cats eye keep getting invected

Hi there. I have a male kitten that is 10 weeks old. When ever he plays with his sisters he one eye seems to go closed. I am cleaning it out with milk. Is there anything else i can use to clean his eye? I am not sure if the other kittens scratch him by accident that his eye goes closed ??

Dear Peter

Go for a consult to a vet.

3
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-04-16

Dear Peter

Go for a consult to a vet.

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Peter | 2010-04-14

Thx Yolandi. Yip have to agree he dont like it neither. Will moan and try and get away from me. There is no discharge from the eye - NOTHING. Maybe it just got a bit irratated

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Yolandi | 2010-04-14

My kitten''s eye did the same, the vet told me to use cold tea and a cotton wool to clean the eyes, they don''t like it but it worked for my kitten, maybe try it.

Reply to Yolandi