Question

Cats and dog

Hi. I have 4 cats all over the age of 2. And then i was stupid enough to get a dog. Now the dog just don' t want to stop chasing the cats... I love the dog, we go walking a lot. But my cats are my babies and i miss them a lot. Any ideas on how to get them to get along? Oh, my cats all run away when they see the dog, and then the dog chase!!! I' m ready to have a nervous breakdown because all this chasing and shouting and running after dog/cats...

Dear Anon

Give it more time. how long has this been going on for?

1

The dog is a year and a half now... It' s a very, very, very active foxterrier. At what age do they get a bit more calm?