Question
Posted by: Wanda Richter | 2011-04-12

Cats

I dreamt very vividly and remembered the dream afterwards of my cats coming into the house, battered and clinging to me. It did not look as if they were bitten by dogs, only scratch marks, and a big tabby sitting on the male cat(neutered) as if keeping him warm. What on earth could that mean?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Dreaming is normal - we all do it about 4 times every night, even though we remember only very few of the dreams. The CONTENT of the dreams, however, is psychologically based. In other words, if you are under a lot of stress, you are likely to have more unpleasant dreams.

Beyond that, they probably dont mean anything at all. You could ask a psychologist if your particular dream might mean anything in your particular situation. But it probably doesnt.

1
Posted by: Wanda Richter | 2011-04-13

thanks for your reply. I certainly will repeat the dream to my psychologist, as I have an appointment on Friday. I sseldom have such vivid dreams that I can remember.

Reply to Wanda Richter