Posted by: elogie | 2009-10-02

Cat' s strange behaviour

Our cat woke us up in the middle of the night with quite a bit meouwing. when I picked her up and put her on the bed, she was totally unresponsive. I thought she was dying. We phoned the emegency vet and reached him within 10 minutes. by then she was looking better and he could not find anything wrong. He gave her a tranquiliser (for in case she had a fright). Since then she looks a bit timid and does not eat as much and often as before. She is 4.5 years old. Do you have any ideas?

Dear Elogie

A good exam and some blood test is the only way forward.

Posted by: Carol | 2009-10-03

Something has frightened her and it could take a while for her to come right again , so be patient....

Dont let her out for a while and give her lots of attention and just keep a general eye on her health.

Reply to Carol