Question
Posted by: Liza | 2009-04-24

Cat with sniffles

My sisters'  cat has constant sniffles, causing difficulty breathing through a blocked nose. His eyes are also regularly streaming. He wasn' t this bad when he lived with me. Had the sniffles once, doctored with bisolvin powder and it went away. Could this be caused by my sisters'  VERY dusty house? Or is it more serious? My mom and brother have suggested that the cat is suffering too much and needs to be euthanised. I know that the cat is suffering, but would like to find out whether there might be other solutions first.

Liza

Dear Lisa

I agree with Chill.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2009-04-24

Sounds to me like a vet visit is called for here. If it' s sniffles, it needs to be treated, and if it' s an allergy that' s a whole other kettle of fish.

Reply to Chill