Posted by: Natasha | 2009-04-28

Cat with runny nose

Hi all.
My Persian kitten has a more runny nose than normal Persians (if that makes any sense :-) My vet has checked her out, and said it is not a problem, but if it gets really bad then he will put her on a course of Synulox.
He does not beleive in vitamins and alternative meds, so just puts them on anti-biotics when necessary.
My questions is, can anyone recommend anything I can use to try dry up her sinuses a bit ?
My moggy cats have also had a bought of Congunctivitis, which the vet treated, but they also seem to have been left with slightly runny noses and watery eyes.
I was hopeing that maybe there is a supplement etc that I could give all my pets to help clear up runny nose, eyes etc.

Dear Natasha

A few drops of Olbas oil on the bedding will help.