Cat with gifts

My cat is constantly bringing in " gifts"  into my bathroom. Sometimes you only sea remains like a bunch of feathers or blood smears. I would like to know whether this is good for her and how I can stop this! I have noticed some lice (or something like it) on the bathroom floor and in the bath. I am scared of all the pests she brings in the home or maybe the one that gets away...

Please advise!

Dear Anon

Put a big bell around her neck and spray her with frontline every month. Worm her every 3 months.

Posted by: E.S. | 2009-09-08

As ek my katjie genoeg aandag gee, en gereeld met haar speel, bring sy nie voë ls, muise en sprinkane in nie. Probeer om haar jag instink te bevredig met speletjies, op die grond en in die lug (muise en voë ls). Alhoewel myne hou daarvan om gejaag te word.

Reply to E.S.