Question
Posted by: Kittykat | 2010-04-21

Cat Warts

I have a male Sphynx, neutered, 6 years old, he would have been a marmelade ginger if he had hair. Lately he has been developing wart-like growths on his skin the size of a pea, and always only one at a time. This growth feels cool to the touch and seems not to be attached to the underlying muscle. The growth then starts to turn black with a hard texture and falls off after a while with no discernable mark left on the skin. Should I be worried about this? What could cause it? He loves sitting on window sills in the sun.

Dear Kittykat

I have not seen this before. Iwould take him for a biopsy if you see one again.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-04-21

Dear Kittykat

Reply to Cybervet