Posted by: N | 2008-11-25

Cat VS k9

I might be moving soon and the place i am moving (granny flat) has a dog and another kitty, now my kitty is a only child and never really has to live with doggies around. There are other kats where I live so he is used to kats being around as long as they stay out of his house LOL. How would you suggest we intergrate him to play nicely and not be to traumatized with a K9 and a house house mate?

Dear N

You can also buy a Feliway diffuser to reduce the stress levels of the cat.

Posted by: N | 2008-11-30

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice.

Reply to N
Posted by: WR | 2008-11-25

Keep him in one room at first - for a while. Then allow him access to the others - but still with an escape route back to the room (of safety).
If the dog is used to cats, i don' t think you need to worry too much.

Reply to WR