Question
Posted by: Koven | 2008/09/30

Cat vomiting

Tigger (14years) vomits everyday - sometimes as soon as he eats and sometimes hours and hours later. I have tried various foods - Hills d/d and Royal Canine Sensitivity control. I have even tried wetting the food to soften it. I also gave him Hills canned food. The vet recommended half a rennie every night. All of this does not help. Otherwise he is fine, not losing weight etc. What is wrong with him?

Dear Koven

I would go for a second opinion and have a few tests done like ultrasound etc.

1
Posted by: Koven | 2008/10/01

Thanx. I have taken him to the vet this morning. The vet indicated that he will do some blood work as the cat does have a history of kidney issues. If the urea content is high then this is probably causing his nausea. After that he will know whether do do an ultrsound or a stamach scope to find the issue and treat him.

Reply to Koven