Question
Posted by: Meraai | 2009-09-26

Cat sneazing

My cat has been sneazing a lot over the past week. What might be the problem and is there any way that I can help her? No vet in town, so can' t just go to the vet!

Hallo Meraai

Cat flu, hay fever, who knows? If you cant go to a vet wait and see.

1
Posted by: KIM | 2009-10-22

hi have a 4 month old rotti pup. About a week ago she started coughing. It sounds like a very phlemy cough and she sounds like she is weassing all nite long. This only happens at night. she is eating well and still playing. Besides this cough there are no ther symtoms.

Reply to KIM