Question
Posted by: Fed up | 2009/09/12

cat peeing

We do not have cats but a big male cat belonging to somebody in the area often comes here. He has made a habit of peeing all over in the wendy house which cannot lock. The latest now is to scratch the ash out of the ash tray of my weber + then do his business + pee in the ash. We chase him when we see him but he comes in the night + does his disgusting thing. Im at my wits end + dont know what to do. Can anyone please help?

Dear Fed up

Speak to a local SPCA, get a catch cage. Have him neutered and the problem should stop.