Question
Posted by: Raey | 2009/11/17

Cat on bed/hairloss

Is there some way I can keep my cat off my bed or something that I can use to minimize her hair loss? In the morning I dump a continental pillow ont he bed and she sleeps on there, but in less than a month, we got a baby coming and I don' t want her to be covered in cat hair. When I am sitting on the bed or taking a nap, she will come and sleep there as well. Personally, I don' t mind her on the bed, but the hair she leaves behind is killing me. I have to vacuum every day before I want to sit on the bed.

PLEASE HELP????

Dear Raey

Use good cat food, you can give mirra cote over the food.

3
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/11/30

Dear Raey

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Raey | 2009/11/19

Thanx. I' ll try that.

Reply to Raey
Posted by: GD Mom | 2009/11/17

I find regular brushing works a charm - I have two short hair and one long hair cat they all love being brushed and stand in line! Also helps to minimise the hair in the house. Good luck

Reply to GD Mom