Question
Posted by: Rita | 2008-10-29

CAT NOT EATING

Hi Doc,

My cat is 3 years old, been very very spoilt since birth with whiskas meats mixed with his food twice a week. I then moved and had to let him go stay by mom, she started giving him whiskas meat morning and night, now she has taken that away for the past 2 weeks and only giving him pellets but he is so not interested and meows the whole time wanting his meat. He has lost weight too i can see it coz he used to be quite a fatty. What must we do......!!??

Dear Rita

I would have a serious chat with your mother. Letting a fat cat loose weight......... can you see where this is going?

1
Posted by: Chill | 2008-10-29

First of all, be grateful he' s not ' fatty'  any more - not healthy.

Second - stop worrying. As long as he' s healthy, he will not starve. You provide him with proper food - it' s his choice whether he eats it or not. Watch, you' ll see - he' ll figure it out.

Reply to Chill